Sunday, January 18, 2009

Levi's fever

Hi, this is A.J.

Levi got sick a couple of days ago. I know, doesn't it sound terrible? He still has a fever. It was high. He only went to Sacrament Meeting at church today. We got a Wii for Christmas. Levi likes it a lot. He likes Wii sports. I like Mario Go Kart. It's fun, too. We're watching football. Except Levi. He doesn't really like football that much. The football games is Steelers v. Ravens. The steelers are winning 13-0. Daddy looks like he's tired. Me and Mommy stayed at church the whole time today. Daddy took care of Levi.

Love,

A.J.

3 comments:

  1. I hope Levi starts feeling better soon. I always feel so helpless when my kids are sick. I always wish I could do more for them.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Hope Levi is better soon!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ,

    You wrote an excellent story about Levi and his illness, and the many activities of your family. I hope that you and your mommy and daddy do not get sick. Please tell Levi that we hope he will get well soon and that we are think about all of you. Have a great day at school. We love you.

    Love,

    Grandma Sudholt

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think! We love hearing your thoughts on our fun and crazy life!