Friday, July 1, 2011

Lots to catch up on

I think I'll do this in a more or less random order. I'm not organized enough in my brain right now to do it any other way.

First up, we have a contract on a house! A gorgeous house, even. Never thought I'd have one so nice, especially that I can move right into. A couple of pictures for the curious, but no interior shots yet. It's still not mine, after all.

It's a 2-story house. The boys were thrilled. They've been begging for one for a couple of years now.
















And, it has a nice, long backyard. There's room for a big garden, and lots and lots of baseball.















There's a shed in the back. Nothing terribly fancy, but the girls that live there now have been allowed to spray paint one end to their hearts' content. They're actually quite good.















Up next, my brother Jared's wedding to the best girl ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think! We love hearing your thoughts on our fun and crazy life!