Sunday, February 21, 2010

How A.J. got sick

Hello guys its A.J. again,

I first threw up Thursday night after baseball at about 9:30 and I had a headache but after that I said I felt better but I had more throwing up to do.And I threw up again at 11:30,12:30,1:30,and 2:30.On Friday evening I threw up at 5:30 and I don't even remember it because I fell asleep right after that.
    The next morning I had the fever with a 100.9 temperature.I had baseball practice at 2:00 at batting cages so I knew I could go.I did and by then most of my fever was gone so that was good.The rest of the day went fine and today nothing bad happened.                                                                                           
                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                 A.J.

Mom's note: Isn't that way more than you wanted to know?  He kept asking, "what detail can I add to my sentence?"  This is because detail is what he has to work hardest on when writing for school.  I told him that this time, no one is really interested in the details.  :)                                                                                                  

5 comments:

  1. Grandma says she is glad you feel better, and jasper wants to know if he can come over and play now? He loves to play with AJ! I miss my nephew too and love ya lots kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya no more fever can I come over and play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ, bless your heart. It's the pits to be sick. Bethany, bless your heart. It's the pits to have a sick snook'ems. Hope everyone is feeling better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the details were amazing. great job, AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent writing AJ!! I was on pins and needles wondering what was going to happen next!! You are super brave! I hate getting the flu!! Glad you feel much better and can go enjoy some sunshine and baseball!!!
    Love, jl

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think! We love hearing your thoughts on our fun and crazy life!