Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A thought for Mother's Day

I got an email from a friend of mine this afternoon. She has joined a website called the Power of Moms, and is the essay coordinator and contributor. She wrote this essay in honor of Mother's Day and how some of us feel about it sometimes. So, this is a little pick-me-up for anyone having a not-so-great day. Which could be any of us. And, she's also my visiting teacher (sort of an assigned friend, that always becomes a real friend, for those of you unfamiliar with the inner workings of the LDS church), so I get to hear her pearls of wisdom every month! Aren't I lucky?

2 comments:

  1. Bethany,

    Thank you for posting the Mothers' Day message. It was choice. You are a very special mother and your sons are blessed to have you as their mom. I hope you have a very special weekend.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany,
    Recognizing wisdom is what helps us get more wise. There was some true wisdom there. Thanks for sharing. Happy Mother's Day.
    (Mom 2)...Joy

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think! We love hearing your thoughts on our fun and crazy life!