Saturday, March 21, 2009

Proud owner of a...

new camera!

Aaron got me a Nikon D200 (kinda fancy!) for Mother's Day. I know, it's early, but whatever. :) It came last night, so the first chance I had to use it was at A.J.'s game this morning. Here are some of the shots I got.

Click on the photo to enlarge it and look at his facial expression. It's concentration at its best.

















Here he is rounding second on his way to third.


















The last inning he got to play catcher.


4 comments:

  1. A.J., you look like a professional. We wish that we could be at your games to cheer you on, but know that we are thinking of you and love to see your pictures and stories on your family blog.

    It looks like Aaron got you a fantastic camera, Bethany. Your grandfather Belcher would be very proud of your pictures.

    Keep up the great work A.J. You are a wonderful example for Levi. We love you all.

    Love,

    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
    will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
    Have a great day.. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new camera! Getting an SLR was the best purchase I have ever made. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new camera! It's amazing what a difference a good camera makes, no? I've been using my little point and shoot most of this past year, but recently decided to pull the good SLR out again, and I couldn't believe the difference! The little ones are more convenient to carry around, but nothing beats a really good camera.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think! We love hearing your thoughts on our fun and crazy life!