Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He did it...AGAIN!

So I posted two weeks ago that Levi had made great strides in the potty training acheivements...and then he's just been doing it in his underwear since. grrr. I was getting really tired of seeing a bag in his cubby with the label "Levi - poop." And then, this morning he decided he needed to poop in the potty. Since he had already peed in his little potty and I hadn't been able to dump it yet, I convinced him to poop in the big potty. I went to check on A.J. and by the time I got back to the bathroom, he had already flushed. He said he did it, so he got his three M&M's, but I wasn't really sure.

Fast forward to the end of school...
The first thing he said to me was "Mommy, I poop in the potty at my school and I show it to Miss Acole (Nicole)!" Miss Nicole was not there, as they whittle down the staff as more kids leave throughout the afternoon. So, I think we're back on track. Let's hope we don't derail again.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job, Levi!!!!!!!!! Believe me it is a lot more fun to poop in the potty, then it is to poop in your pants. I know when you are playing and having fun, that it is hard to stop and take time to poop in the potty, but believe me, you will feel a lot better when you do and you will feel even better about being a big boy. Keep up the great job, Levi.

    Love,

    Grandma and Grandpa Sudholt

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think! We love hearing your thoughts on our fun and crazy life!