Monday, December 1, 2008

the haircuts

Levi's version of the haircut:

I loveded the buzzer cause it was tickly. And even I loveded the zizzors cause they were tickly, too. And I loveded going in the shower cause it was fun. Um. I loveded my haircut cause it was all fun. That's all I wanted to tell you.

And now A.J.'s:

Before the haircut, I was kind of scared and nervous. But when I got farther into it, I wasn't too scared anymore because it was very tickly. At the very end, it was so tickly I needed to take a shower, and I had to wash my hair four times! And after the shower I wasn't so tickly anymore.

Love,

A.J. and Levi

3 comments:

  1. HAHA...this is great. I love getting haircuts, and I'm sure you two look so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, how funny! I bet they look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling stories about getting a haircut. Grandpa and I are the same about it tickling and wanting to take a shower right after the haircut. We are looking forward to seeing your new haircuts in a couple of weeks. See you soon.

    Love,

    Grandma and Grandpa Sudholt

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think! We love hearing your thoughts on our fun and crazy life!